Todays Intuitive Reading Helps You Navigate from Chaos to Calm.
Taking part in Todays Intuitive Reading makes you part of a collective movement to transition from the old societal paradigm of greed and fear to a New Paradigm based on co-operation and the healthy nourishment of mind, body and spirit. Our Mind Exercises and Transformation Games are chosen to strengthen mindsets and behaviors that feed joy, personal responsibility and sustainable prosperity.
Todays Intuitive Reading is compiled by Rheanni Lightwater for the time period between November 6th – 28th, 2018.
Rheanni uses the I Ching or The Book of Change ~
“The I Ching may be the oldest book on the planet. Like the Old Testament, the pyramids, and the great Gothic cathedrals, The Book of Change was a cooperative effort spanning many centuries… early authors of the I Ching observed the stars and tides, the plants and animals, and the cycles of all natural events. At the same time, they observed the patterns of relationship in families and societies, the practice of business, the craft of government, the grim art of warfare, the eternal human dramas of love, ambition, conflict, and honor. They made no attempt to create a fixed chart of the cosmos. Instead, they organically grew a guide to the way things change: a marvelous, fluid, interconnected systems of relations…
The reading is accompanied by a variety of free Transformation Games and Mind Exercises by Rheanni that are intended to help you get present, grounded and centered so you can actualize your heart’s desire.
Remember, the I Ching doesn’t work like horoscopes, there’s really no set way to predict what the next Hexagram might be in advance, so these readings are always a work in progress! Universal chi flows organically and we are a part of it. What we do affects it and we are affected in return. Of course, it’s wisest to work with the cosmos and follow the flow rather than trying to control or resist it. Because of that, learning to navigate the flow consciously is what I consider the ultimate in both creativity and surrendering.
Get a private Intuitive Reading with Rheanni using The Book of Change.
Gaining Perspective on the Current Flow in 2018
In general, the world is playing out collective karma regarding authority, avoidance and responsibility. We each have our own roles in what is going on and a part to play in how it resolves. That means the “correctness” of your choices and actions are very important to how things turn out overall.
In Chinese Astrology, 2018 is the Year of the Earth Dog. The year favors those who respect others, are loyal to their principles and who are willing to work. It’s a good year for building, getting settled and relating well. Perhaps most importantly, it’s a time of learning to trust your intuition. More about Intuitive Guidance in the Year of the Dog >
The favorable energy for growth is good for those who have been conscientiously putting together co-operative ways of being that support the Earth and her inhabitants. New pathways and opportunities are opening up for those willing to envision a path past the current contradictions and partisan politics of the old paradigm, however, it will not be an easy task.
For much of the past decade, the I Ching flow has moved in and out of Hexagram #23 Deterioration quite frequently. Because institutions continue to fall apart, it’s always a good idea to keep your boundaries strong and know how to stay grounded in the truth.
I Ching Reading Today – Nov. 6th – 28th.
The flow of the Tao changed on Nov. 3rd to Hexagram #27 Nourishing and will probably remain there throughout most of the rest of November. Here’s a section of the text that summarizes the nature of NOURISHING:
“The correct NOURISHING of yourself and others is the focus of this time. When your endeavors involve the NOURISHING of others, it is important that they are worthy of such support. If you consistently nourish superior persons, who will in turn provide nourishment for others, you can achieve great effects. Through nurturing and support, social and political aims can meet with success.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. L. Wing
The model of NOURISHING is an excellent analytical device when judging whether another person or situation would be NOURISHING for you. Out of poor habits or erroneous thinking people may nourish themselves in inferior ways. You can detect the pattern by observing their outstanding character traits:
“If they are inferior traits, then he takes into himself inferior things and will have nothing to offer you. If his character traits are worthy of praise, that which he choose to ingest is superior and he may have much that is worthwhile to give.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. L. Wing
Keep in mind that the potential for stagnation or complete reversal is on the rise, especially between Nov. 11th – 17th, when the I Ching flow may change again. During that window, we will begin to feel a strong vacuum of energy pulling as Mercury goes into Retrograde on the 16th. Do your best to hold your ground and resist getting sucked back into a rabbit hole of collective chaos and abuse. Hold to your values and stay grounded in the New Paradigm.
If you are experiencing difficulties in your relationships, notice how you are NOURISHING them. Are you offering inspiration or discouragement? Cynicism or constructive action? Are you focusing on disaster thinking or what’s wrong within a particular situation or on what could be right?
“The correct NOURISHING of those close to you is vital to your sense of well-being, for such supportive activity will ultimately come back to you in kind. This cycle of NOURISHING will have an indirect yet profound impact on your life.
Additionally, you should exercise unrelenting discipline over your thought patterns. Cultivate only productive opinions and attitudes in order to properly nourish your character. If you are engaged in activity at this time, keep your mind as calm and relaxed as possible. Avoid excited and opinionated outbursts; instead, express yourself with moderation. Pay special attention to what you allow to enter your sphere of awareness, and, at the same time, avoid excessive indulgences.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. L. Wing
~ Most Positive Aspects of This Time:
Nourishing the Power of Choice
You are filled with abundance – how do you plan on using it? Will you choose to move forward toward positive change or will you return to being stuck in the same old patterns?
A victory has been granted, and yet in order to avoid a resurgence of apathy and ennui, seek out proper inspiration and NOURISHMENT to make the most of this important moment. When victory is upon you, you must know that your opposition will move swiftly to counter. Expect resistance and even outright displays of defiance.
You may feel that you can lift your head a bit above water and breathe again. Wonderful! But don’t get lulled into a false sense of success. The collective karmic cycle of abuse still exists and remains a great danger, regardless of who is in political power. Luckily, the kind of NOURISHMENT you choose will have a strong effect on whether you will fall under it’s spell again or not. Here are a few suggestions:
- Choose to flourish by finding effective ways to inspire yourself and others. Nourish this flow of cosmic energy. Look for the symbols, rhythms, and patterns that have inspired humanity throughout time and incorporate them into how you communicate your work.
- Choose to uncover and eliminate energy drains. Replenish yourself sensibly now.
- Choose to be grounded in the New Paradigm of co-operation, equality and sustainable prosperity.
- Choose to eliminate unhealthy habits and destruction patterns and replace them with NOURISHING habits.
- Choose a healthy and NOURISHING environment. A Feng Shui Assessment can prevent the beginning stages of stagnation and also help your house or business to be grounded in the New Paradigm. I recommend you do this before Nov. 16th, when Mercury goes Retrograde until December 6th when it goes direct again.
~ Most Negative Aspects of this time:
There will be times of intense activity and critical mass where the patriarchy will attempt to impose its will. This Transformation game will help you to Disconnect from the Mindset of Authoritarianism and Dissolve the Pattern of Patriarchy.
- Your nervous system is probably stressed to the max. The chaos and intensity of the past year has left most people so drained, they’re not even aware of how bad it’s gotten. Think of the frog sitting in slowing boiling water. As he becomes accustomed to the gradually rising heat, he doesn’t notice the peril he’s in until the water has burst into a full boil. Don’t let that happen to you.
- It’s easy to meet up with trouble – sudden accidents or outbreaks of violence. These very real hazards will continue to pop up and plague the landscape as unconscious fears rise to the surface. If you get an intuitive hit to stay away from a particular place or event, follow your intuition. Timing is also an important consideration. Intuition training will bring great advantages to those who are willing to refine this important skill.
- Your mind may struggle to keep up with all the changes. Even though the changes may be good, it’s easy to get distracted, off track and have uncharacteristic memory lapses. No, you’re not getting Alzheimers, you’re dealing with acute mental and emotional stress. Nourish yourself with Soul Oriented Solutions – regular practices that attend to emotional balance and peace of mind.
- Beware of sabotage, deception and energy drains. Many of them can be prevented with the right knowledge and learning resiliency.
Important Qualities to Develop During This Time
- Develop or follow through with regular personal growth and self-care regimens. Real biological changes are taking place. You may intellectually grasp how you want to raise your frequency or consciousness. That’s fine, but understand that your physical body may not be able to get there from here without some integrative energy work and mind body healing.
- Consciously slow down. The more your mind races, the more off-track or out of balance you may get. Stop now and find a better way to deal with the mental chaos arising within the collective unconscious of humanity.
- Take care of your nervous system. Regular self-care through disciplines like Reiki, gentle movement and guided meditation provide deep relaxation and will work wonders to restore you.
” Although you are able to properly nourish yourself in this situation, you rely upon inappropriate methods or persons to fulfill your needs. If this continues, it will rob you of your independence and create an unhealthy state of mind.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. .L Wing
Be prepared for difficulties to follow. The best course is to alter your dependence on those inappropriate methods or persons. Disconnect from them and ground in the truth.
What’s Next? Personal Growth and Self Care Exercises for Todays Intuitive Reading.
Recommended Transformation Games and Mind Exercises to Keep You Moving with the Flow, Rather than Against it.
Because the chakras react to and reflect other subtle energy systems, an imbalance in one of the seven Primary Chakras is usually an indicator of a deeper imbalance affecting many people. Therefore, we’re using the Primary Reiki Chakra Keys to help you identify what needs correction and bring new meaning to the old axiom: “When I heal myself, I help to heal the world.”
Directions: Gaze at each Circle and ask: “Is this chakra balanced?” If the answer is no, click through to the game or exercise and see if it helps.
Gateway to Peace – Clearing the Root Energy
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Root Chakra. Use this simple mind exercise to clear struggle and hardship from the foundation of how you use your energy.
Creating Internal Safety – Make Positive Changes in Personal Space
The balancing recommended on this level is associated with the Second Chakra. This Mind Exercise can help you focus on your own, beneficial karma to create safety and well-being for yourself.
Intuition – Receiving Inner Guidance.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Third Chakra. This Mind Exercise* is about how to be more intuitive in a balanced and centered way.
Get Grounded and Stay In Your Power.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Heart Chakra. This Mind Exercise helps you to stay grounded in the truth and nourish yourself correctly.
Using the Power of Your Voice to Create Healthy Nourishment
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Throat Chakra. This Transformation Game takes you through a process of evaluating how you’re nourishing yourself and your relationships. Coming soon!
Retrain Your Mind To Go for Joy
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Third Eye. Most of us are taught that we’re supposed to be perfect, so that’s what we’ve trained the mind to go for. What if we went for joy, balance or freedom instead?
Resiliency and Energy Drains.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Crown Chakra. Learning resiliency and stopping energy drains through this short Mind Exercise is a simple 4 step process.
Thank you for joining with us for Todays Intuitive Reading and being a part of the movement into the New Paradigm!
Please share if you know someone you think could benefit.
Todays intuitive reading is put together by Rheanni Lightwater and inspired by – The I Ching Workbook by R. L. Wing.
If you would like more help, find out about Rheanni’s Intuitive Readings and Clearings (Long Distance or Visit Santa Fe)
Todays Intuitive Reading should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.