Todays Intuitive Reading Helps You Navigate from Chaos to Calm.
Taking part in Todays Intuitive Reading makes you part of a collective movement to transition from the old societal paradigm of greed and fear to a New Paradigm based on co-operation and the healthy nourishment of mind, body and spirit. Our Mind Exercises and Transformation Games are developed to help you go within and navigate change! Our goal is to strengthen mindsets and behaviors that feed joy, personal responsibility and sustainable prosperity.
Todays Intuitive Reading is compiled by Rheanni Lightwater for the time period between Oct 3rd – 25th, 2019.
To Receive Automatic Energy Updates from Rheanni, SIGN UP HERE.
Rheanni uses the I Ching or The Book of Change ~
“The I Ching may be the oldest book on the planet. Like the Old Testament, the pyramids, and the great Gothic cathedrals, The Book of Change was a cooperative effort spanning many centuries… early authors of the I Ching observed the stars and tides, the plants and animals, and the cycles of all natural events. At the same time, they observed the patterns of relationship in families and societies, the practice of business, the craft of government, the grim art of warfare, the eternal human dramas of love, ambition, conflict, and honor. They made no attempt to create a fixed chart of the cosmos. Instead, they organically grew a guide to the way things change: a marvelous, fluid, interconnected systems of relations…
The reading is accompanied by a variety of free Transformation Games and Mind Exercises by Rheanni that are intended to help you get present, grounded and centered so you can actualize your heart’s desire in the New Paradigm.
Remember, the I Ching doesn’t work like horoscopes, there’s really no set way to predict what the next Hexagram might be in advance, so these readings are always a work in progress! Universal chi flows organically and we are a part of it. What we do affects it and we are affected in return. Of course, it’s wisest to work with the cosmos and follow the flow rather than trying to control or resist it. Because of that, learning to navigate the flow consciously is what I consider the ultimate in both creativity and surrendering.
Get a private Intuitive Reading with Rheanni using The Book of Change.
Gaining a Larger Perspective on the Current Flow:
In general, the world is playing out collective karma regarding authority, avoidance and responsibility. We each have our own roles in what’s going on and a part to play in how it resolves. That means taking personal responsibility for your choices and actions are part and parcel to how well things turn out overall. By being the change you wish to see, you can have the greatest effect.
Ever since 2009, the I Ching flow has moved in and out of Hexagram #23 Deterioration quite frequently. Because the old paradigm and status quo continues to fall apart at alarming rates, things often get very unstable and contentious. When that happens, the best course is to slow down, stay grounded and simplify your life.
The Year in General:
2019 is the Year of the Yin Earth Boar or Pig in Chinese Astrology. Traditionally, the positive qualities of an Earth Pig is abundance in love, luck, health and money. However, when the Earth Boar goes out of balance, or spinning in reverse, things can get very dicey! I recommend that you keep your appetites in check so that you don’t go hog wild!
I Ching Reading Today: Oct. 3rd – 25th, 2019.
The only way to explain it is to say that the I Ching energy has been running in a multiple highway pattern ever since May 29th and it seems to be gaining strength, at least for the next three weeks or so. As I’ve mentioned before, this unsettling chaos has happened before, for example, during the financial collapse that started in 2008. I see this like a series of storms, stagnant holes and reversed energy funnels spread out all over the globe. You can be caught up in one storm after the other, drop into a tailspin, or you can travel in calmer flows, depending on what you choose.
~ Most Positive Aspects of This Time:
Most of us are needing to find things to feel good about. So, I’ll do my best…
Even though we’re going through a very dark time that’s brought out the worst in some people, it will also bring out the best in others. That’s because times of heightened danger often force us to face unpleasant truths and learn from them.
“Frequent encounters with DANGER are a part of life. Beyond making you inwardly strong, familiarity with DANGER, like the near brush of death, can instill in you a profound awareness of the life force and the mysterious nature of the cosmos. Such heightened awareness can bring new meaning, determination. and richness into your life.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. L. Wing
- With all the recent reversals and difficulties, you can use your spiritual power to rise above power ploys and manipulation. And, once you have liberated yourself, inferior elements will retreat.
- Overall, this September is an excellent time to get ready for fall harvests and the coming winter season. Nurture yourself with helpful plants, teas, herbs and fruits. Evaluate how you’re nourishing yourself and how the projects you’re involved in are nourishing you.
- Create protection for your personal space, learn about the bagua in Feng Shui and use it to position yourself correctly in the New Paradigm.
- Healing work around Soul Retrieval and Integration are highly favored.
- Join with people of like mind and let your light shine! Your strength will inspire and heal others.
~ Most NEGATIVE Aspects of This Time:
- Distress and unhappiness will continue and those who you love may get depressed. If that happens, the best thing to do is to make sure you don’t fall into the hole yourself.
- It’s easy to get pulled into panic and do things just for the sake of doing something because we’re worried or upset. Slow down and think things through.
- Don’t do things you wouldn’t normally do just because someone is being a bit bossy. Do things the way that works best for you and all will be well.
~ Worst things to do:
- Co-dependence and rescuing behavior will backfire.
- Getting scattered or split between too many projects will waste your time.
- If you’ve been putting your faith in a tool or healing modality that hasn’t been working lately, don’t double down on it. It could be doing you harm. You probably need to re-examine your attachment to it.
“You are inclined to force your way forward when, in fact, there are obstacles that cannot be overcome in this way. Even worse, you cannot accept advice from others because it is not what you wish to hear. Misfortune will inevitably follow.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. L. Wing
Even though the ferocity of energy fluctuations are overwhelming, there are things you can do. For example, you can make it part of your routine to go through Clearing An Overwhelmed Mind from SOS – Soul Oriented Solutions. This award winning self care formula is available to as a special gift for new subscribers to our Intuitive Learning Circle Ezine:
Also, Today’s Intuitive Reading is here to help you see your situation from a broader perspective so that you’re able to make more effective plans for yourself.
Important Qualities to Develop During This Time
- Let go of any agreement you have to be trapped by the false narrative of ‘thoughts and prayers’ after a devastating act of violence. Lift yourself out of the mud and cut through stagnation from the epigenetic pattern of apathy.
- Strengthen your ability to be centered and structured. Use the Chakra Balancing to Keep You Moving with the Flow section below to stabilize your behavior and energy field.
“You may require severe restraints for a time to aid in your self-development and to help you avoid regretful mistakes.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. L. Wing
- Learn to avoid getting caught up in dangerous situations and develop precognition so you can intuitively stay out of trouble.
- Take it easy by generally accepting your fate. You are in a fine position to perceive the present situation with clarity if you take the time to do so. Develop internal composure through relaxation and MEDITATION.
- Remember that Hexagram #15 Moderation is the best flow to follow whenever you can.
Although these are tumultuous times, we can navigate them together. Our Transformation Games are here to help you keep steady by strengthening your Soul connection, adjusting your mood and keeping a close eye on your energy and approach. If you are patient and diligent in keeping yourself clear and balanced, the outlook is good:
“That which has held you back has, in fact, aided in your growth. Instead of squandering your resources on premature advancements, you have built up a strong reserve of POTENTIAL ENERGY. Good fortune.” ~ The I Ching Workbook, R. L. Wing
Today’s Intuitive Reading: Chakra Balancing to Keep You Moving with the Flow.
These Specially Chosen Transformation Games and Mind Exercises work with chakra balancing to Keep You Moving with the Flow, Rather than Against it.
Because the chakras react to and reflect other subtle energy systems, an imbalance in one of the seven Primary Chakras is usually an indicator of a deeper imbalance affecting many people. Therefore, we’re using the Primary Reiki Chakra Keys to help you identify what needs correction and bring new meaning to the old axiom: “When I heal myself, I help to heal the world.”
Directions: Gaze at each Circle and ask: “Is this chakra balanced?” If the answer is no, click through to the game or exercise and see if it helps.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Root Chakra. In order to move into the New Paradigm, we need ways to address the collective karma that is at the source of our confusion. Play this Transformation Game to shift negative collective patterns into positive well being
The balancing recommended on this level is associated with the Second Chakra. The goal of this Mind Exercise is to increase your sense of safety and productivity in your environment. Get clarity about how well your space is supporting you and what you might do to reduce conflict.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Third Chakra. Your gut instinct is invaluable in times of systemic change. If you know when someone is lying you could save yourself from a tremendous amount of damage. Play this Mind Exercise.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Heart Chakra. In times of social upheaval, external power struggles can easily uproot us from our truth. This Mind Exercise can help you to stay centered and in control of how you use your energy.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Throat Chakra. This Transformation Game will help you go within, articulate what’s really important and simplify your life.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Third Eye. This Transformation Game can help you get some accurate information about how to nourish yourself and how your projects are nourishing you.
The healing recommended on this level is associated with the Crown Chakra. This Mind Exercise will help you gain clear perception about what’s really important to you – and get some guidance about what to do about it!
Thank you for joining with us for Todays Intuitive Reading and being a part of the movement into the New Paradigm!
Please share if you know someone you think could benefit.
Todays intuitive reading is put together by Rheanni Lightwater and inspired by – The I Ching Workbook by R. L. Wing.
If you would like more help, find out about Rheanni’s Intuitive Readings and Clearings (Long Distance or Visit Santa Fe)
Todays Intuitive Reading should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.